Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I DEMAND..


Yes, I would love to have My Space
A little nook that is me.....
To be myself, to potter around,
To experiment, to create, to plan,
To think, to meditate, to chew on,
To cherish memories, to dare to dream......

My Space....is absolutely mine
undefined by latitudes or longitudes,
by geographic or political boundaries,
Unmeasured in units, percentages, halves or fulls....
Because...
My needs are few, my responsibilities infinity,
My time is limited, my hope limitless,
My body is fettered,but my mind soars high
Free and feisty, like a bird in the sky....

My Space is my mind....
Limitless.....Beyond...
Time, Distance and Reality....
It is both you and me,
It is Sacred and Infinity,
Tread on it lightly...... it is also fragile....
It is my life.........


No comments: